We are happy to announce that the Church has begun reopening.
In order to maintain the safety and well being of everyone, we must all follow a set of rules:
- First and foremost, for the safety of yourself and others, if you are sick, it would be best to stay at home. That way, you'll get well sooner and we can all get back together quicker.
- You are required to wear a face covering at all times.
- Any unnecessary touching of surfaces is not allowed. This includes icons.
- Finally, always keep your distance from others when in the Church.
In terms of registrations, there are some things to note:
- Registration for the next calendar month will open sometime during the middle of the current month.
- The deadline to register for a service is two days before the service. For example, the registration for a Sunday liturgy will close at midnight on Friday.
- Kids under the age of six do not need to register.
- If you have kids, we miss each one of them and are thrilled to finally see them again. When determining which time during the liturgy to join, keep in mind that there will be no access to the washrooms except in the case of an emergency. If you were unable to book a crying room, also consider how long you children can stay put as no one will be allowed to roam the church in order to maintain social distancing and sanitation. After considering these things, determine a suitable time that works for your family to join the liturgy.
- You have the ability to request the elevator. This should only be done in cases where it is needed, like for stroller and wheelchair users.
- New! The crying room is available to be booked by one family per service. If you choose the crying room, only dates where the crying room has not already been booked will be available to you.
- New! If you see a coloured dot under a date, it means there is a service on that date. Hovering over the date (or tapping if you are on a phone) will give you extra information.
- New! If there is any need to cancel a registration, you can use the link provided in the confirmation email.
To see all liturgies for a given month, see our Calendar.
Page Updated: Sunday July 25th, 2021