We are happy to announce that the Church has begun reopening.
In order to maintain the safety and well being of everyone, we must all follow a set of rules:
- First and foremost, for the safety of yourself and others, if you are sick, it would be best to stay at home. That way, you’ll get well sooner and we can all get back together quicker.
- You are required to wear a mask and a pair of gloves at all times.
- Any unnecessary touching of surfaces is not allowed. This includes icons.
- Finally, always keep your distance from others when in the Church.
In terms of registrations, there are some things to note:
- Registration for the next month will open sometime during the middle of the current month.
- You are only permitted to register for two Sundays each month. For example, if you register for two Sundays in July, you will not be able to register for another Sunday in July.
- The deadline to register for a service is two days before the service. For example, the registration for a Sunday liturgy will close at midnight on Friday.
- The crying room is available to be booked by one family per service. If you do not see the option to book the crying room, it means someone has already booked it.
- If you have kids, we miss each one of them and are thrilled to finally see them again. When determining which time during the liturgy to join, keep in mind that there will be no access to the washrooms except in the case of an emergency. If you were unable to book a crying room, also consider how long you children can stay put as no one will be allowed to roam the church in order to maintain social distancing and sanitation. After considering these things, determine a suitable time that works for your family to join the liturgy.
- If you see a blue dot under a date, it means you’ve already registered for that day. If you see a red dot under a date, it means either there is no more room, or you are not allowed to register for that day (such as a Sunday after two previous registrations).
- You have the ability to request the elevator. This should only be done in cases where it is needed, like for stroller and wheelchair users.
- If there is any need to cancel a registration, you may use the link provided in the confirmation email. The link may stop working one day before the service. If this is the case, just reply to the email and we’ll sort it out.
Liturgies on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday are from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM, and liturgies on Sundays are from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
New! Beginning October, Liturgies on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday are from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM, and liturgies on Sundays are from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Page Updated: Sunday September 17th, 2020
Also, please note the entrance and exit doors highlighted below: