Counselors are used throughout our camp programs to assist in program delivery and supervision. In return, you receive the critical experience sought by employers and parents of children who would be in your care. You will also receive a written performance appraisal as well as ongoing feedback upon request. Please submit this application, along with your resume before June 9th.
- Must have completed Grade 10
- Must be available for all 8 weeks of camp (July 2nd - August 23rd)
- Camp related experience is preferred
- Involvement in the community is preferred
- A Current Standard First Aid & CPR C Qualification is preferred for all successful applicants and must be current
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to attend the Counselor Orientation that is provided sometime during June 24th - June 28th
- All successful applicants must attend all dates of provided Orientation and Meetings