St. George Building

After many years of waiting and planning to build a sports, services, and daycare facility adjacent to the Church, with the grace of God we started construction in Spring of 2021. The construction cost will be approximately $5.9 Million Dollars. We are pleased to announce that 45% of the construction has completed to date, the project is mainly funded by bank loan and with your donations. We are praying to our Lord to complete the remaining 55% to finish the project with your continuous support and generous donations.