Have fun in the sun this summer! Summer Camp is all about learning about our faith, while having fun with planned activities, games, and trips. Summer Camp is run on a per-week basis, which means that each week has a schedule, here's an example:
If you're interested in Summer Camp, here's some more info:
- General Information
- For Grades 1 - 7
- Runs from July 2nd - August 23rd (8 Weeks)
- 9 AM - 4:30 PM (Before and After Care is available)
- All payments should only be made to Yousef Shehata
- A down payment of at least the first week your child(ren) will be attending will be required to complete registration before June 9th. Afterwards each additional payment is due the Monday of each separate week. You may also choose to pay for all weeks in advance
- $160/week (includes a Camp T-shirt, snacks, and gifts)
- $130/week per each additional child
- Registration Deadlines
- Week 1 Deadline is June 16th
- Week 2 Deadline is June 23rd
- Week 3 Deadline is June 30th
- Week 4 Deadline is July 7th
- Week 5 Deadline is July 14th
- Week 6 Deadline is July 21st
- Week 7 Deadline is July 28th
- Week 8 Deadline is August 4th
If you'd like to register your kid(s) for Summer Camp, please fill out the form as soon as possible, as there are limited spots and they are first come, first served.
AMST Summer Camp Registration
Here we go!
Thanks, see you this summer!
How many adults are allowed to pick up your campers?
Camper #3's Medical Information
Camper #2's Medical Information
Camper #1's Medical Information
Would you like to enter the info for Parent/Guardian #2?
How many adults are allowed to pick up your camper?
Camper's Medical Information
Select this if your child is unable to apply sunscreen to themselves and you consent to an adult applying it for them.
Select this if you consent to your child walking home at the end of the day.
How many campers will you be registering?
The final price is: