This summer, have fun in the sun! Summer Camp is all about learning about our faith, while having fun with planned activities, games, and trips. Summer Camp is run on a per-week basis, which means that each week has its own schedule. Here's an example of a schedule:
Due to the pandemic, this year's summer camp will be different from that of previous years. This year we will not be taking weekly trips. Instead there will be one trip every two to three weeks.
If you're interested in Summer Camp, here's some more info:
- General Information
- For Grades 1 - 8
- Runs from July 5th - August 27th (8 Weeks)
- All payments should only be made to Yousef Shehata
- $125/week (includes snacks and gifts for all children)
- $100/week for the second child.
- $80/week for the third child.
- Registration Deadlines
- Week 1 Deadline is June 20th
- Week 2 Deadline is June 27th
- Week 3 Deadline is July 4th
- Week 4 Deadline is July 11th
- Week 5 Deadline is July 18th
- Week 6 Deadline is July 25th
- Week 7 Deadline is August 1st
- Week 8 Deadline is August 8th
If you'd like to register your kid(s) for Summer Camp, please fill out the form as soon as possible, as there are limited spots and they are first come, first served.
Thanks for registering. See you soon!
How many campers will you be registering?
Camper #1 Information
Camper #2 Information
Camper #3 Information
Camper #1 Medical Information
Camper #2 Medical Information
Camper #3 Medical Information
Do you want to enter the info for Parent/Guardian #2?
How many adults, other than the Parents/Guardians are allowed to pick up your campers?
Authorized Adult #1
Authorized Adult #2
Authorized Adult #3
The final price is: